03 februarie 2012

Smile



And when your dreams
Covered you in glims of night
And when you smiled
With paling roses in you heart
Because of skyes
That whispered you an unknown truth
I wish I could be there to steal your lips
And give them back to you.

With my own smile…
That was a simple bleeding wound
A sadful soul
That hurt your smile with its own cruel
Silenced song
That you had heard the day the havens took you back…
I knew  I couldn’t have you back.

I ask now
Why the angles wanted you to be with them
To leave the Earth
A desert place with barren tears that pray every day
With not a drop of hope, a glance of light, a soul that even dead
Would be alive.
But life is not a way to smile again…

We realize
How precious is a word of life
When It’s too late
You understand the meanings of a pale of love
That know it’s just a hollow silenced sadful song.

It wasn’t meant for me to smile again.
But I found you and I have hope to see
That every smile I give to you, to me,
It’s just a way of loving everyday.

So life is just a way to smile again…

3 comentarii: